Did you know that there are 47 types of native and invasive mosquitoes in the Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra region of Florida? That’s a lot of mosquitoes. Not that we need to tell you, but they are everywhere this time of year. Due to the rise in illness that mosquitoes can carry, using insect repellent when spending time outdoors has become as important as using sunscreen on the beach.
However, at Mosquito Squad of Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra we have said before that while it’s important to use repellents on your skin in areas that you can’t control, there are better options when you are spending time at home. Our barrier sprays and misting systems will eliminate mosquitoes on contact and continue to work so that you can avoid that constant need to spray yourself with sticky, smelly, mosquito protection. The question is which is right for you? Our barrier spray (reapplied every 3 weeks) is fantastic for most properties. But what if you need more?
Automatic Misting Systems
Mosquito Squad’s mosquito misting systems release a controlled amount of mosquito treatment up to four times a day. It even comes with a remote control so that you can release a mist at any time you think you need it. We install it and maintain it. We even have a tankless version available. There’s no better protection in areas that need heavier protection. Not sure if this applies to you? Let us help you out a little…
8 Ways to Know You Need an Automatic Misting System
- If you live near the salt marsh and you can hear the mosquitoes start to buzz in the morning louder than your alarm clock… you might need a mosquito misting system.
- If you find yourself handing out 25 juice boxes out your back door to all the neighborhood kids before noon everyday…you might need a misting system.
- If your husband was the last customer at the final closing sale of the local decorative bird bath and cherub fountain store and got the “deal of a lifetime”… you might need a misting system.
- If your backyard looks like the swimming pool you always wanted but didn’t actually install after a good nights rain…you might need a misting system.
- If every time Grandma decides you need a family get-together, she declares your house the location… you might need a misting system.
- If you’ve never really gotten around to screening in the porch like you meant to, but it’s the best sunset view in town… you might need a misting system.
- If your backyard garden is the envy of all your friends, none of which bothered to tell you how much water Bromeliads actually held…you might need a misting system.
- If you are positively sure that the mosquitoes have a secret communication system and have been able to make each other aware that you, by far, are the tastiest meal in five counties… you might need a mosquito misting system.
Ok, we may have gotten a little silly, but you get the idea. However, if you still aren’t sure what the best course of action is for you when it comes to mosquito protection, all you have to do is call us. Mosquito Squad of Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra looks forward to answering all your questions. Call us today. 904-559-3414